Friday, February 14, 2014

The Love Day

Holidays are all about the traditions, at least thats what my kids tell me!  We have always made our own Valentines for the kids classes at school.  We have come up with some cute Valentines over the years.  I wish I would have taken a picture of all of them.  Our other traditions include: heart shaped pancakes for breakfast, a Valentine treat from Todd and I to the kids, opening Valentine cards from Grandma and Grandpa with $1 inside. (Grandma Kiesling started that tradition) and having heart shaped Pizza for dinner.  I was thinking about changing things up this year and the kids were not ok with that.  Ha ha  I am glad we have traditions and fun days to look forward to.  We each made a valentine for our grandparents this year.  With my mom and dad being on a mission they really enjoyed getting a package of Valentines!  I sure do love my family.












1 comment:

  1. We love your blogs. I copied some the super bowl pictures so that I could show them to others. We love the valentine's gifts that you made for us. Such cute ideas and all made personally for us. Love you guys!!!!

    ReplyDelete