Sunday, February 2, 2014

Basketball and Cheer

I am so blessed to be the mother of 5 of the most talented, fun children.  Our January was filled with basketball, cheer and more basketball and cheer!  Breaden has been cheering at all the Skyline girls and boys basketball games and participated in 3 cheer competitions with his team.  They qualified for Nationals, which means we get to go to Anaheim in March!!  Tyson has been playing Freshman basketball for Skyline.  They haven't won a ton of games, but Tyson works so hard in every game and has gotten tons of playing time.  Carson is playing on two different basketball teams.  They win some and lose some, but he LOVES basketball.  The girls got to be cheerleaders and cheer at half time this week.  They also started tumbling and really enjoy that.  I am so glad January is over (it is such a long month for me) but I am more thankful I have my kids who participate in so many good activities to help keep me busy!














1 comment:

  1. loved the blog. so fun to see all the fun activities that the kids are involved with. They all look like they are having a great time. Enjoy the super bowl.

    ReplyDelete