Saturday, August 31, 2013

Our Boys of Fall

When I first started having kids the thought of having boys was a weird thought.  I didn't know anything about boys.  I have one brother who is the oldest in the family and then me being the third of four girls.  I grew up with girls.  Then I ended up with three boys in a row.  At the time, I was anxious. But now, I LOVE MY BOYS!!!  They are so helpful, easy going, talented, fun to be with, awesome, grateful and did I say helpful?
There are a couple things I like about Fall:
#1- School starts and after a great fun filled summer of being with my kids we get to start a routine again!
#2- I get to spend Tuesday- Friday watching my boys in Football and Soccer!
Braeden has asked to get as much playing time as possible.  Which means he is playing on JV and Varsity.  They give him 2 quarters on JV and 3 on Varsity.
The games are quite different!  He likes them both, me however I prefer to watch him up against boys his own size, rather than twice his size!!!
Tyson was asked to play on Varsity his first game.  I was nervous.  He is only a Freshman.  He kept up fine in this game.  Some varsity teams wouldn't be the same story!

He scored 3 goals in this game!  So fun.
We have our reservations in Boise, hopeful we can go cheer for our boys at state!
Carson is the kicker for his team and does a great job.  His team has changed a lot this year.  Not as many boys and a few new coaches.  They have done very well in the past and we are hoping they can keep it up



 So proud of my boys.  The thought of them growing up so fast makes me sick to my stomach.  Where does the time go?  I guess all I can do is be a good mom and enjoy every second I have with them!!!


2 comments: