Sunday, May 20, 2012

Green Thumb?

I have always loved to garden, but I have not always been successful at it.  Out of 16 years of marriage I have only gotten things to grow the last two years.  Finally I say, why did it take me so long to figure it out?  With the great spring weather we have had this year I decided to plant early and just "see" what happened.  And so far so good!  Take a look at my garden so far. . . .


This was my green house one month ago

This is my green house now!

Squash

Pumpkins
Tomatoes 


There are actually tomatoes already!



I also planted the hearty stuff too! (Outside) Onions

Peas

Potatoes

And new this year: Blueberry Bushes

Peach tree

Strawberries

and Raspberries

I can not wait for everything to start producing in the next few years.  I love garden fresh fruits and veggies!  I also got the beans, carrots, cilantro and chives planted this week.  I am hopeful for a very successful garden again this year!  I might even be getting a green thumb?


No comments:

Post a Comment