Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Caution Ahead

Braeden passed all the required tests and received his drivers license yesterday.  I can't believe it.  How can this happen, how can they grow up so quickly?  I am excited for him to be able to get himself to where he needs to be, but already driving?  If I could only slow down time.  I get anxiety just thinking about the sad reality of only having 3 years left with him.  There is so much to teach, so much to do, so much to see, where to start?
He is on cloud 9, got to pick up Tyson from school yesterday all by himself!  Then got to bring all the kids to meet Todd and I for dinner last night!  And today, the last day of JR High, he got to drive himself!
We are so proud of him, he is such a great "Big" brother.  So exciting for a 15 year old, and so much more to look forward to in the next years to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment